One Day NCFCA
NCFCA believes every young Christian ought to be equipped to think critically and graciously articulate their beliefs and thoughts. With that purpose, One Day NCFCA events strive to offer an abbreviated, low-cost competitive opportunity for students of all ages and experience levels to receive constructive feedback as they hone their critical thinking and communication skills. Beginning in September 2016, One Day NCFCA events may be hosted by speech and debate clubs, homeschool organizations, or other individuals interested in coordinating non-qualifying practice events at facilities of their choice.
If you would like more information about one of our events, please contact Office@NCFCA.org.
- One Day NCFCA events are non-qualifying practice events that allow students to develop and polish their critical thinking, public speaking and argumentation skills. These one day events are hosted by club leaders, co-op teachers, or other homeschool groups and are supported by NCFCA resources.
- One Day NCFCA events can vary in size depending on the tournament location.
- One Day NCFCA Events can be held on any date during the current academic year. Click here to view the current calendar or log in to your NCFCA account.
- Any of the speech categories or debate styles offered for the current NCFCA season are available for One Day NCFCA events. Category and style selections may vary from one event to another.
- Both Affiliates and non-Affiliates are welcome to participate in One Day NCFCA events. Age eligibility is determined by the Event Coordinator. Please check the information document for the event that you are interested in attending.
- Affiliated families may register by logging in to their Affiliate Dashboard. Non-Affiliated families will need to create a free NCFCA account to access the registration link.
- Participants should submit the registration fee according to the instructions given on the event invoice. Payments for registration will not be accepted through the NCFCA registration site.
One Day NCFCA events may be hosted by both Affiliates and non-Affiliates. Affiliates can register to host by completing the Host Interest Form on their Dashboard. Non-affiliated groups should complete the Interest Form after creating a free NCFCA account. Please note that non-Affiliates will be required to sign the NCFCA Statement of Faith.
Resources provided for One Day NCFCA Events
- Registration via NCFCA Website
- Real-time Registration Monitoring
- "How-to" Planning Guide for Event Coordinators
- Load and Print Software for Judge Worksheets and Ballots
- Customized Attention from an Experienced Leadership Team