NCFCA is delighted to partner with schools, churches and businesses that share our mission and vision to bring excellent communications competition to homeschool high schoolers across the country.
Our young people are very grateful for the opportunity to practice and perfect these vital communication skills and they are very much aware of the responsibility they have to use this opportunity to glorify God and bless those around them. We are always appreciative of our hosts, and our desire is to have a positive impact on your organization and the surrounding community, as well.
The tournaments that NCFCA holds would not be possible outside of the generous support of our hosting organizations.
If you would like more information about hosting one of our events, please contact ForensicsOffice@NCFCA.org.
Size - NCFCA holds tournaments of various sizes, depending on the location and the calendar availability. We are able to use facilities that have anywhere from 10 rooms to 150 rooms.
Calendar - Our competition season runs from January through June. Normal tournament schedules require availability of the facility for about 3 consecutive days, but we are flexible on which days that may be. For example, some events run from Monday through Wednesday, while others run from Thursday through Saturday.
Partial list of past National hosts for NCFCA events:
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
- Carson-Newman College, Jefferson City, TN
- Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, TX
- Patrick Henry College, Purcellville, VA
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Regent University,Virginia Beach, VA
- Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, GA
- Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
- Gordon College, Boston, MA
- University of Northwestern – St. Paul, MN
- Ridgecrest Conference Center, Black Mountain, NC
- Pt. Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA
- Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa, ID
- ChristChurch, Houston, TX
- Bellevue Baptist Church, Memphis, TN
- First Baptist Church, Trussville, AL
- Berry Middle School, Birmingham, AL
A quick look at Hosting NCFCA
What NCFCA provides
- Tournament Coordinator
- Administrative Staff
- Custodial assistance
- Facility Coordinator and Staff
- Certificate of Insurance
What our host provides
There are other elements to hosting that we would love to discuss, but the main need for NCFCA is space to hold our event. We promise a great experience! To hear more words of encouragement from facilities that have hosted us in the past, check out our reviews from past partners.
READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...