- Participated in NCFCA for 5 years and has served on the NCFCA Advisory Board as an alum for 4 years
- 2009 NCFCA Lincoln Douglas National Champion
- Received his Master of Arts degree in Government from Regent University, specializing in American Government and Middle East Politics
- Studied law at the University of Alabama, where he served as the Managing Editor of the Law & Psychology Review and a member of the Moot Court Board
- Currently serves as legislative counsel for Senator Jeff Sessions on the Senate Judiciary Committee
- Debate Topics (Final wording subject to change)...
- 2017-2018 Potential Debate Topics Affiliate fam...
- The President’s Student Advisory Council ...