Steps to Affiliate
1) Check the Eligibility Requirements to make sure you are eligible to compete. You may find these requirements listed on the Eligibility page
Create an Account:
2) Click here to create an account within NCFCA’s system. You will be asked to set up your information with an email address that you would like to use for NCFCA correspondence and a password of your choosing. Be careful to fill out all required fields.
3) Once you have successfully created an account, go to the Affiliation section of your Dashboard (on the far right side) and click on “Affiliate.”
4) Read through the Affiliation Information and choose which type of affiliation best fits your circumstance.
5) Click Check Out. Please understand that by clicking Check Out, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed in the Affiliation Information.
6) This will take you to the payment page where you can choose to either pay by credit card or E-check. If you have any difficulty, please check to see that your address on your account matches the billing address; otherwise, your card may have difficulty processing. You should get an invoice via email once you have successfully affiliated.
Update your Student Information:
7) Once you have affiliated, return to your account and add your students to your profile by clicking on the “Add or Change Student Information” in the center section of your Dashboard. This step is very important because your students must be listed in order to register for NCFCA tournaments.